Dr. Saoussen Sayhi-Kouteich
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
Dr. Saoussen is a French Board Certified Specialist Gynaecologist and Obstetrician. She specialises in the field of Obstetrics, Gynecologic Surgery and Infertility, with a focus on diagnosis of infertile couples. She is experienced in the interpretation of spermocytogram, hysterosalpingogram (tubes patency), treatment of infertility and intra uterine insemination.
She is a highly skilled in Obstetrics and provides expert pre-natal care and pregnancy monitoring. Provides routine ante-natal screening program, normal and high risk pregnancies, foetal ultrasound scanning, stem cell collection, instrumental delivery (forceps, vacuum), caesarian section as well as all types of obstetrics emergencies.
Her Gynaecological specialties include birth control, menopause, menstrual disorders, cervical screening: pap smear, HPV research, colposcopy, biopsy, infections, STDs, ovarian cyst, polycystic ovaries, endometriosis and repeated pregnancy loss.
She has extensive experience in surgical cases with expertise in dilatation and curettage for missed miscarriage, diagnostic laparoscopy, removal of ovarian masses and cysts, ectopic pregnancy, hysteroscopy as well as vaginal surgery and vaginal hysterectomy.
Dr. Saoussen takes keen interest in interacting with her patients and is fluent in French, English and Arabic.
- High risk pregnancy
- Normal Delivery
- Caesarian section
- Diagnosis of infertile couples
- Stimulation of ovulation
Education / certification
- Degree of medicine: Université Paris XIII
- Board of Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Université de Rouen
- Board of Forensic Medicine and Expertise: université de Rouen
- Diploma of Infertility: Université Paris XI, CHU de Clamart
- Diploma of Foetal ultrasound and Foetal medicine: Universite de Lille
- Diploma of Gynaecological ultrasound: Universite de Lille
- Diploma of Colposcopy: Université Paris VII