A new, effective method of pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation, using Functional Magnetic Stimulation. It can be used in both women and men, for all types of urinary and fecal incontinence, for faster rehabilitation after surgery or birth, and even for sexual dysfunctions or chronic pain in the prostate, pelvis, or lower back.
The Magneto Stym device was developed for treatment of the pelvic floor using special FMS technology – Functional Magnetic Stimulation. The pulsed magnetic field generated by the device causes the muscles of the pelvic floor to contract without the need for any electrodes.
FMS is an effective alternative to established electrical stimulation methods, as it has many advantages for rehabilitation. Magnetic fields are less painful, allow deep penetration into heterogeneous biological tissue and do not require skin contact. FMS does not stimulate pain nerves on the skin surface and is therefore more pleasant than classic electrical stimulation.
Magnetic fields pass through clothes, tissue and bone on the way to otherwise inaccessible areas. FMS creates magnetic fields deep inside the body and thus stimulates muscles that cannot be reached using electrical stimulation.
FMS treatment increases the strength and endurance of the pelvic floor muscles. Additionally, the patient learns how to properly perform exercises that strengthen the muscles. This provides effective and long-term relief of weakened pelvic floor muscles.
Successfully helps with:
- Stress incontinence,
- Urge incontinence,
- Mixed urinary incontinence,
- Fecal incontinence,
- Postpartum pelvic floor rehabilitation,
- Pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation after surgery,
- Incontinence due to radical prostatectomy,
- Chronic prostatitis,
- Erectile dysfunction,
- Premature ejaculation.
- The therapy is simple and requires no special patient preparation.
- During therapy, the patient remains clothed and sits on a comfortable chair. During stimulation, he/she focuses on awareness of muscle contractions, making it easier to learn the muscle training.
- The therapy is non-invasive, painless and without any known side effects.
- Improvement can be seen after only a few sessions.
- The therapy plan is determined separately for each patient by the specialized doctor after an initial consultation and examination.